Beyond The Sacred Glass



Quietly I am screaming for help.
I calm down and steady myself.
Collapse to the ground when I realize I can't breathe.
Could this be happening? what's happening to me?

All the walls are closing in on me and confusion makes, it's hard to see
Still my pounding heart is bleeding for you
I know the truth and I start to sweat, sweat, sweat,
Why the hell am I here?
I start to sweat, sweat, sweat, sweat
Have I succumbed to fear?

Why am I trying the undying, a ghost of such elegance?
Oh why am I racing to be facing a vision of something so perfect?

I am willing to give whatever it takes to find
Forgiveness for my mistakes
So I'm going to take a chance and invite the unknown to a deadly dance.

I have laid eyes on you and yet it does seem as if the Earth moved
I know the truth and I start to sweat, sweat, sweat,

I will have you tonight!
I start to sweat, sweat, sweat, sweat,
You will be mine tonight!

0 coments :

Postar um comentário