SELF DESTRUCTION



Você já se sentiu como se tudo fosse explodir?
Toda essa incerteza do que pode/ou não acontecer, está destruindo a minha mente.
Tudo o que tenho sentido, parece que está me jogando cada vez mais no chão.
Se o meu maior inimigo sou eu, quem poderia fazer algo por mim? Ninguém.

" - I will lose my mind and make real this time
To leave it all behind, I won't cry wolf
Show me a sign, planets will align
I'm gonna blow my mind! I won't cry wolf

The one I trusted sold me, this is overblown
But I didn't want to believe - everyone I trusted deceived me

I figured out I'm holding on too tight
And I can't let go
I'm hiding, I'm needy, on the inside I'm bleeding
I'm searching for something but it can't seem to find me
On the surface there is someone that pretends to focus
I'm waiting and wanting, to accomplish and go on
Trying to live when the pain can all be gone
Conforming to confusion
The voice in my head
Leading me here back home - "






0 coments :

Postar um comentário